Wednesday, August 17, 2016

1. Multiple Intelligence

Thesis: My top three strongest intelligence are naturalist, spatial, and body movement. Theodore Roosevelt, like myself, had intelligence in nature. Galileo Galilei also had strength in spatial intelligence. Howard Gardener studied multiple intelligence that included naturalistic, spatial intelligence, and kinesthetic intelligence.

Evidence: I have intelligence in nature because I have an abundance of different types of plants that I assist in watering and nurturing. I also have pets at home that I look after and care for and also try to volunteer at local shelters. I am spatial because I color coat different headings and important words or phrases whenever I taking notes and I love to draw on my notes and create pictures or use arrows. My third strength is body movement because I can never sit or stand still, I like to movement around which makes it easier for me to think.

So What: My notes will have different colors and shapes or some sort to help me understand it better. I continue to move my leg when I sit because it helps me think and work faster/better. I'll start to notice more of the nature around me and try to name them.

1 comment: